Low Cost of Doing Business
Workforce Training at No-Cost
One of the strongest incentives provided to growing companies in South Carolina is the workforce recruitment and training programs offered by the state through readySC™ and Apprenticeship Carolina™, which includes recruiting, screening and training that is tailored to the company’s needs.
Ranked in 4th the Top ten states for corporate income tax rates at or below 5% by the Tax Foundation
Construction cost index: 0.9 is for Class A Office Facilities
Low Cost of Doing Business:
- Industrial power rates are 9% lower than the national average
- For Speed of Permitting, SC ranks 3rd in the U.S.
- SC has one of the lowest corporate income tax rates in the U.S. at 5%
- SC’s state government’s responsive and cooperating rate is high, ranking 2nd in the nation
- SC ranks 1st in nation in Business Incentive Programs
- Energy rates 15% Lower than the national Average